Swedish Massage £45.00 – 1 Hour
Swedish massage therapy is the modality that comes to mind when most people think about massage. As the best-known type of bodywork performed today, one of the primary goals of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart. But Swedish massage therapy goes beyond relaxation. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
Swedish Massage Technicques
• Relaxation technique for stress. It is no secret that many people opt for a massage to help them relax. …
• Healing powers of massage. …
• Skin therapy through massage. …
• Massage therapy aids pain relief.
Hot Stone Massage £50.00 – 1 Hour
Relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist access to their deeper muscle layers. Combining hot stone protocols with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body. The hot stones have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.
Benefits Of Hot Stone
• Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
• Decreases pain and muscle spasms
• Reduces chronic stress and tension
• Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
• Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles